Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and that means an opportunity to show a little extra love to your clients.
Yes, predominately a chocolate, flower and card giving occasion, there is still ways you can market your business even if you don’t sell any of these items. Let’s dive into some ideas, you can use as the day approaches.
- Run 2-for- 1 Deals.
- A ‘we heart our customers’ discount.
- Ask your followers to share their love stories.
- Run a contest asking your audience to share their terrible date stories.
- Highlight any way that your products or services could be included in a ‘date’ night.
- Create a last-minute gift guide.
- Add some romantic flair to your business’s social media accounts – think pink and red in your profile or cover photos.
- Host a Valentine’s Day event on February 13th.
- Pin a heart on a local charity by making a donation to give back.
- Partner with another complimentary small business.
- Decorate for Valentine’s Day
- Create gift baskets with complimentary items that make it easy to purchase a gift.
- Offer a freebie with a minimum purchase.
- Raffle off a Valentine’s Dinner.
- Include a branded Valentine’s Day checklist to your receipts.